Navigate:

Saturday 14 February 2009

Love my Love...


...even when she is face down in snow!!!


But I love her for "just being her" no matter what anyone thinks! She is quite happy to fall flat on her face - obviously!


(Unique isn't a big enough word!)

Those "in the know" (whatever!) say I'm biased - but I haven't met anyone who would disagree with me!

I will no doubt be making Lauren squirm by posting this blog - but sometimes everyone needs a "shout it from the rooftops" moment!

End Result of snow-fall? A Snowman on a hill.. s'pose that's an excuse for falling over (hill not the snowman)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Creative Commons License
This blog & it's works by Alex "Aldakila" Thomson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 UK: Scotland License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://aldakila.viviti.com/.
Share/Save/Bookmark