Navigate:

Tuesday 21 October 2008

Essential Word on The Street




Listening to Rob Lacey's Essential Word on the Street audio book
(Used to be Street Bible - got hard copy of that - but hearing the passion & interpretation of certain Biblical events by Rob Lacey is almost mind blowing!?)

(downloaded from iTunes -I don't have an iPod- why would I? Its just good way of downloading podcasts & other audio stuff)






Think I've been bitten by audio book bug!?
It is a excellent way of multitasking (I know I am a man!) & my Creative Zen Stone PLUS is smaller than a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Creative Commons License
This blog & it's works by Alex "Aldakila" Thomson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 UK: Scotland License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://aldakila.viviti.com/.
Share/Save/Bookmark