Navigate:

Thursday 23 October 2008

Thought for: October 23rd 2008

"Every line of strength in American history is a line colored with Scottish blood."
President Woodrow Wilson
Initially this seems more of a 'Quote I like' rather than 'A Thought To Reflect On'

But if you look at where I first came across it... then it made me think....


Whether it makes you do that - well (depending on your place of birth perhaps) - that is between you & your thoughts....



(Christian: {always} First - Scottish: Second - {Almost} Everything Else: Third & Beyond)

Who am I to say more?

[EDIT: Ooh did I fail in my task of expressing no opinion? DOH!!! after only 1 day... mmm...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe
Creative Commons License
This blog & it's works by Alex "Aldakila" Thomson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 UK: Scotland License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://aldakila.viviti.com/.
Share/Save/Bookmark